Ghanshyam Bhatt:Nationally Renowned Theatre Artiste Haldwani

Discuss, share and contribute for Past, Present and Future of Haldwani Art, Culture, History, Music and such heritage. Articles, Excerpts, Antiquity, News, Information, Manuscripts, References.

Ghanshyam Bhatt:Nationally Renowned Theatre Artiste Haldwani

Postby dinjos12 on Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:43 am

(Ghanshyam) Bhatt is indeed the boss. Times of India headline could not have been more appropriate. For one yet so young and with such a profound experience and sense has set standards which are hard to emulate, let alone excel.
Ghanshyam is the heart and soul of anything folk, whether it be song, dance, culture or theater. He is an artiste with his personal stamp. He has made Haldwani his habitat. He has performed universally with great distinction and aplomb. He is the darling of all entertainment and fun loving audiences.
He is different things to different people but his inherent soul over flows with milk of human kindness and he believes in the time tested edict of live and let live.

He is amomg the top role models of the Present day Uttarakhand.
dinjos12

Re: Ghanshyam Bhatt:Nationally Renowned Theatre Artiste Haldwani

Postby dinjos12 on Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:54 am

Salient Details of Ghanshyam Bhatt

GHANSHYAM BHATT ‘nana’
e-mail: bhatt_saurabh@yahoo.com
(M) +(M) +91 9412905434, 05946-221125

Contact Address
M/s Uttarayan Prakashan,
Nainital Road, Haldwani,
Distt. Nainital.

Professional Experience
I have 30+ years of experience in THEATRE (Rang-Manch).
My Cultural Experience (in brief)
Joined 'Theater' Natya Sanstha on 1974.
Participated in ‘Bharat Rang Mahotasawa-2002’, Organised by N.S.D. Delhi as main actor, in DO DUKHON KA EK SUKH Directed by Shrish Dovhal under the banner of 'SHAILNAT'.
KULI BEGAR Tele Film for Lucknow Doordarshan, act as Hargovind Pant, Directed by J.S Bisht under the banner of Swati Cine Production, Lucknow.
KAGAR KI AAG, a play of four episodes telecasted on DD1, as a character of Khushal Singh Wirtten by - Himanshu Joshi, Director- Shailendra Goyal under the Banner of Shally Suman Production Delhi.
BAHURANI Bhojpuri Film (remake of Hindi film ‘Sansar’) act as leading role. Directed by - Sams Durrani under the banner of Shiv Shakti Combines, Bombay/Uttarakhand.
I have Directed so many plays (Nataks) i.e. RASGANDARVH, CHEHREA, BEENU-MOHAN, SHAGUN-ANKHAR, *BAGWAL and ANAWAR.
GHANSHYAM BHATT
*BAGWAL and ANAWAR manchan in FICCI Auditorium, Delhi on the invitation of Hindi Academy Delhi.

PERSONAL DETAILS:
Father's Name : Late Shri B.D. Bhatt
Date of Birth : 28th March, 1959
Marital Status : Married
Hobby : Acting & Dance – Rang Manch
Permanent Address
‘Ashraya’, Jagdamba Nagar,
Haldwani (Nainital)
Uttarakhand.

Contact
05946-221908
dinjos12