Water that Haldwani Drinks!

About your own life and experiences, about Haldwani's day to day life, Society, Activities and even those small events. Socio Cultural discussions.

Water that Haldwani Drinks!

Postby dinjos12 on Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:29 pm

dinjos12

Re: water that haldwani Drinks

Postby dinjos12 on Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:32 am

dinjos12

Re: water that haldwani Drinks

Postby ArchieBoomsMusic1936 on Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:36 pm

gentlemen,

permit me to introduce myself, an indian ghost often wandering in himalayas and at few places. please allow me to post some thoughts here. a few years ago we were in haldwani and we consumed much of gaula water in haldwani. generally at home we never fail to purify the water through some chemical as well as ritualistic processes and thus do not worry if water would carry scary elements and spirits. but we seldom remember if the water we drank in haldwani was carrying who and what. and these snapshots are exposing at least what is now residual in our body and soul! i can now associate few weird things happening since then! :shock:

well, no jokes. :-) agreeing with muktesh ji and dinjos12ji, still, however is this people themselves who are responsible or just a conveniently selected class called municipality, what in fact is made of people themselves! to me, people without waiting much for municipality or government, should realize and launch themselves on ground by NOT polluting the water they have to drink.

eventually this topic much align with what has been observed and concluded last year in an aggressive discussions with visiting faculties, authorities and sundry at smashaans. the idea and message is about sanctifying the smashaans themselves, let alone the river (water) pollution attributed to by the holy remains.

traditionally we have to have Chandaals who supervise and facilitate the heavenly transition of souls, Chandaals the executors who are found present at cremation ground should be given strict instructions, if not by government, let it be by learned, senior, designated citizens of haldwani : "NOT TO POLLUTE GAULA, AND NEVER TO LET IT POLLUTE". in our indian tradition, which is much into giving respect to mother nature, we consider river as mother. let the ritual be peaceful, holy, satisfactory, fulfilling and complete in nature, but no compromise with environment.

the smashaan in-charge should be stringent and rude enough to fine a penalty of a decent amount in the event of polluting activities sighted. let there be regular news-alerts as civic service by newspapers, dailies, be there posters at few crucial places including that of Ranibagh mukti dhaam complex, THAT, people have decided NOT TO pollute Gaula at Ranibagh, ultimately to invite alien spirits in their body and soul.

convey this message and even at a later date the dizzy lazy municipality will also wake up. can you deny people will in real be awaken at that time! enlightened and carrying pure water-form within! thank you dinjos12 ji and muktesh ji for your valuable thoughts.

thank you.
ArchieBoomsMusic1936

Return to Life, Society, Activities, Events